Appealing a Family Law order is not easy, must be filed in a timely manner, and statistically not likely to succeed. That being said, under certain conditions, when a trial court makes a certain type of mistake, that mistake can be corrected by seeking assistance by either reviewing the judge’s decision, or seeking a different outcome from a higher court, such as the Court of Appeal. Mr. Green has successfully worked on appeals that both sought to overturn the trial court’s ruling, as well as maintain the trial court’s ruling.  Appeals must be done timely, sometimes within 30, 60 or 120 day, depending on the type of order made.  If you are considering appealing an order made by a judge in a family law case, please have the order with you during any consultation you may have.